Ladies Performance Salsa Dance Class
Ladies Salsa Shines Course 2021
• Start Date: Monday 22nd March 2021
• Time Slot: Mondays 6:15pm (1hr)
• 8 Week Course (Initially)
• Studio#1 at Salsa Latina
• For Women Only
• FREE 1st Class (on the start date only)
• Salsa Beginner Grading required to join the course for 2021
• Performance grading required to join the competition team for 2021
Elli Torres & Marcela & Miléna
Milena will be leading this course with the help of Marcela and both will be teaming up with Elli Torres from Brisbane Australia.
2020 was the second time Elli has worked with Salsa Latina and did amazing in the recent competition placing 2nd place in New Zealand at the south island Latin dance competition in only 10 weeks! 2021 only promises to be fun and exciting year.
Ladies Salsa Shines Course & team
Learn a Salsa routine & take your Salsa dancing to new heights! If you want to learn to a great new ladies Salsa Routine, learn how to perform with a team of ladies and potentially take this to competitions as well. Then come along on the start date to try this out.
This course is for women Only. We will be aiming this course at Improver & Intermediate level & pushing up to Advanced levels so you will need to have completed a beginner Salsa 101 with a grading to join the initial course. Once the course has finished you will also need to pass a performance grading to continue past the course for the performance team to compete - this is all based on content in our regular Salsa Courses, so if you haven't started at Salsa Latina or completed levels get training now before this course starts. No partner is needed, as this is solo dancing / footwork only.
Special training sessions with Elli
When she comes to Christchurch, training with Elli will only be available for those doing this team! Covid permitting.
Not required if you are taking classes already, this is designed for dancers who are already learning at Salsa Latina. Get in contact with us if you are not already learning at Salsa Latina.
Performance Team Dance Teachers
Find out more about our teachers, see their profiles
Elli has represented Brisbane and Australia as an instructor and performer in Puerto Rico, Spain, Los Angeles, Las Vegas, India, Hong Kong and New Zealand to name a few. She has trained and developed some of Queensland's key dancers and teams. Elli has been running her ladies shines teams 'The Divas' since 2007, focused on developing strong, empowered and stylish female dancers across Latin styles (Salsa, Cha Cha Cha and Bachata)
Salsa Latina Class Prices:
• FREE 1st class; only applies to this Course on the start date only
• No Contracts or joining fees
• No Obligation
• Pay as you go system
• We accept Cash or Paypal & major bank cards (not EFTPOS)
• Special Discount Course Rate ..........................$75 per course
Commit now and get a discount on the 1st 8 weeks of this course, which will lead up to competitions. 1 week free on the start date and 7 classes at $10 ($75) is the best option. Only available now and until midnight of this start date. If you miss this deal you will be left with option#2 & option#3 below.
View the store to get this deal when it comes out, or pay cash on the start date.
• Blue x5 class Concession card ........... $65 ($13 per class)
• Red x7 class Concession card .............$85 ($12.14 per class)
• Gold x9 class Concession card ...........$105 ($11.66 per class)
• Casual Rate ...........................................$15 per class