For progressing to the next level from beginner Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba you would normally do this on the 8th week of the course. For Salsa Improvers to Int/Adv this is on the 1st week of Salsa Int/Adv/ If you miss a grading or want to advance faster you can book a private grading. Please book a 15min session with a teacher is designed for beginners going through to the next level.
... More about private gradings here >
+$1.50 online transaction fee
- We will email you back once this purchase goes through to arrange a time & a teacher.
Private Grading (15mins)
Terms & Conditions:
• Studio Hire Included in the price. Bookings need to be done at the studio, if you wish to arrange for teacher to goto another location there is an extra fee which is not cover by this purchase.
• Independent Teachers not included
• Bookings are all subject to availability, arranged with individual teachers.
• Cancellations: If you have to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours beforehand. If you don’t cancel the booked lesson within the above named time, there is a late cancellation fee of the full amount.
• No refunds except in the case we cannot offer a suitable time for both the teacher & student.
• Private Gradings purchased here can be passed onto any person
• No Expiry Date
• Maximum of 1 student
• 1 on 1 Private grading, this means 1 teacher.