Private Lesson Rates
Private Lessons in Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha, Mambo, Kizomba & Zouk with a Salsa Latina Teacher. Depending one what you want, 30 mins can be enough to give you heaps to work on, its like a top up & also good if you miss a class or two. If you want to jump levels or want something more intensive we recommend 1 hour. Simply add more to the purchase for extra 30mins on the same day or a different day.
+$1.50 online transaction fee
- We will email you back once this purcahse goes through to arrange a time & a teacher.
Private Lesson (30mins)
Terms & Conditions:
• Studio Hire Included in the price. Bookings need to be done at the studio, if you wish to arrange for teacher to goto another location there is an extra fee which is not cover by this purchase.
• Independent Teachers not included
• Bookings are all subject to availability, arranged with individual teachers.
• Cancellations: If you have to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours beforehand.If you don’t cancel the booked lesson within the above named time, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
• No refunds except in the case we cannot offer a suitable time for both the teacher & student.
• Private lesssons purchased here can be passed onto any person
• No Expiry Date
• Maximum of 2 students
• 1 on 1 Private Lesson, this means 1 teacher.