Private Tuition Rates
Private Lessons in Salsa, Bachata, Merengue, Cha Cha, Mambo, Kizomba & Zouk with a Salsa Latina Teacher. Depending one what you want, 30 mins can be enough to give you heaps to work on, its like a top up & also good if you miss a class or two. If you want to jump levels or want something more intensive we recommend 1 hour. Simply add more to the purchase for extra 30mins on the same day or a different day.
1 on 1 Lessons with 1 teacher or a couple with 1 teacher. In a private lesson we go through all little details that we can not attend to in group classes along with any bad habits you may pick up along the way. Every individual has their own special needs but when you are in a group class there is no way of giving as much personal attention as we would like to give.
... read more about private lesson here >
+$2.50 online transaction fee, - you can also pay cash instead with no fee
- We will email you back once this purchase goes through to arrange a time & a teacher.
Private Lessons / Tuition (30mins)
Terms & Conditions:
• Studio Hire Included in the price. Bookings need to be done at the studio, if you wish to arrange for teacher to goto another location there is an extra fee which is not cover by this purchase.
• Independent Teachers not included
• Bookings are all subject to availability, arranged with individual teachers.
• Cancellations: If you have to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours beforehand.If you don’t cancel the booked lesson within the above named time, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
• No refunds except in the case we cannot offer a suitable time for both the teacher & student.
• Private lesssons purchased here can be passed onto any person
• No Expiry Date
• Maximum of 2 students
• 1 on 1 Private Lesson, this means 1 teacher.