Thursday Salsa Nights
Thursdays Salsa Dance Nights
Totally Fun filled & Hot. Drink and dance the night away in the amazing South American bar Casa Publica in Christchurch!
Time & Dates
Every Thursday 9pm - 12:30am
- Canceled on the 13th August 2020
will re-continue the following week until further notice.
Social Dance Nights:
Every Thursday there's a Salsa night. Come down and have a look, a drink, Dine and have a dance! It's the most popular Salsa weekly event. Anyone can come, this night is for everybody at all levels, dancers and non-dancers.
- DJ-R from Salsa Latina Catering for all dance styles: Salsa, Bachata, Kompa, Kizomba, Merengue, Cha Cha etc
- Please do support the night by buying a drink or food!
- Come and dine before you dance, spend a great night of wonderful food, drink & dancing, you can even watch people dance downstairs while you eat!
everyone is welcome
• Is there any Lessons
No, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
• I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!e.
• Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
• Can I come earlier?
Yes this is an open restaurant & bar, in-fact we encourage you to come try the amazing food at Casa Publica.
• Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin night not a Reggaeton Latin Night .... Find out the difference >
Salsa Latina Location:
- 12 Bath Street, City Centre, Christchurch, New Zealand
Casa Publica Location:
• Casa Publica South American, Bar & Restaurant
- 40 New Regent St, Christchurch, New Zealand