Private 1 on 1 Latin Dance Lessons
Private Lessons in Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Cha Cha, Mambo & Zouk in Christchurch NZ.
1 on 1 usually means 1 teacher and 1 student. But these also cater for couples with 1 teacher or 2 teachers.
We recommend that you do both private and group classes to feel the greatest benefit. In a private lesson we go through all little details that we can not attend to in group classes along with any bad habits you may pick up along the way. Every individual has their own special needs but when you are in a group class there is no way of giving as much personal attention as we would like to give, this is why we recommend private lessons as well as classes & social dancing.
- For beginners who want a head start.
- Learn your basics or to improve your fundamental skills
- Learn at your own pace
- Wedding dances
- Hens Nights & small groups for parties etc..
- Iron bad habits
- Combined with group classes, you level with sky rocket.
- Quickly highlight areas that may need more practice.
- If you miss a class or level or two you can use these to catch up.
- Advance yourself to the next level in our classes quickly.
- Advanced dancers or Performers who want BIG moves.
- Choose your dance style you want to learn
- Maybe you want to learn just with a small group of friends.
For progressing to the next level from beginner Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba you would normally do this on the 8th week of the course If you miss a grading or want to advance faster you might need a private grading. Please book a 30min private lesson with a teacher.
For Improvers Salsa dancers who want to progress to Intermediate you will need a 30min private lesson from 2021.
....Read more about gradings & use this page instead here >
Private Lesson Rates
(includes studio hire) If you wish to have a private lesson outside of the studio please contact us regrding this. Depending one what you want, 30 mins can be enough to give you heaps to work on, its like a top up & also good if you miss a class or two. If you want to jump levels or want something more intensive we recommend 1 hour. This is generally 1 teacher and 1 student (1 on 1) or a couple and 1 teacher. You can purchase private lessons online and we will make arrangements via email & txt. Or if you prefer use the booking for below.
- 1 Student w/ 1 Teacher ...................... $45 (per 30mins)
- 2 Students w/ 1 Teacher .................... $45 (per 30mins)
- 2 Couples w/ 1 Teacher ....................... $100 ($25 each)
- For x2 Teachers, add ........................... $45 per 30mins
- Studio hire ........................................... FREE
We have gift vouchers available at any value. These can be used for Salsa Latina classes, Concession cards, private lessons etc. see the shop for these, they can be emailed or printed to suit. Also Concession Cards themselves can make great gifts for Christmas or Birthdays.
Additionally 1st Free Class is offered with Salsa Latina beginner classes in Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba.
• Bookings are all subject to availability, arranged with individual teachers.
• Payment: Please pay at the beginning of the lesson (the full amount of what is agreed). or by the online Store.
• Cancellations: If you have to cancel a booking, please do so at least 24 hours beforehand.
If you don’t cancel the booked lesson within the above named time, there is a late cancellation fee of $20.
• All lessons will be at Salsa Latina Studio, studio hire included.
• Lessons can be arranged outside of this address if required but will incur an extra cost depending on distance.
12 Bath Street,
Christchurch, New Zealand