Salsa Latina Class Prices
• Free 1st Class
• No Contracts, joining fees or Memberships
• No Obligation
• We only accept Cash or Online Visa Payments (No Eftpos) in-house or online in our online shop.
☆ FREE 1st Class
• FREE 1st class, only applies the 1st week of Beginners Course Only.
#1: Class Casual Rate
- $15 (per person per class)
Pay at the beginning of each class in cash, or online with the class pass.
For the best Saving we recommend option#2 or option#3 below
#2: Class Concession Cards
Blue, Red & Gold Concession cards operate similar to how a bus ticket works, you only pay for what you use. These punch-as-you-go cards gives you 5, 7 or 9 classes and can be used for any Salsa Latina classes/courses, all Salsa levels, Bachata, Kizomba and other Latin dance classes, including performance courses etc. These are much more flexible than Beginner concession deals as its not fixed to a specific level, class or person. Read more on Terms and conditions below
Platinum Concession cards; This special card is a supercharged Gold card for improver & Intermediate classes that pass with high marks in gradings. Once you earn this level you will be able to buy this special card to access lower levels for Free on the same day you do a higher level class, a bit like a 2 for 1 deal. If you want one of these you can work at your dancing to attain this level, its a great goal and reward for those that wish to get extra lower classes for free, and amplify their training through perfecting fundamentals and ultimately become better dancers. More about this card in terms and conditions below.
#3: Beginners Concession Course Deal
- Beginner Deal $70 (Deal Ends 24hrs After Start Date)
- Full Price $85 (After 24hrs after the start date)
This NEW Beginners Deal covers a whole beginners course with a special beginners green concession card. It's designed so you can commit to a course and a level in one style of dance. Missed classes can be used in similar courses, but must be the specific week you missed. For example, if you purchase a Salsa Beginner Card then you can use any sessions unused of a specific week, in a later Salsa Course. Note the 1st class is free, so 7 classes for $70, thats our cheapest rate of $10 a class. This deal is only available until 24hrs after the first class of a new course. So this gives you a chance to buy this deal after your first class. If you need more flexibility or miss the deal, please consider the regular concession cards above.... See terms and conditions & more examples below for more details. See what is available in the shop here >
☆ Terms & Conditions:
• Salsa Latina reserves the right to change prices, schedules and terms and conditions without notice.
• Independent Dance Classes; Other Dance Classes not run by Salsa Latina Dance School have their own rates and concession cards systems which are not compatible with Salsa Latina labelled classes & courses.
• We only accept Cash at the Studio or online pay pal purchase via Visa etc
• For online purchases, which are convenient, but do note we include the visa card transaction in the payment, usually around 3%+, so to save money pay with cash the studio.
• Explicitly No Refunds
• Online Visa Transactions have a fee added to above prices for every item, see store for details.
- Concession Cards can be put on hold or transferable to another person
- These can be shared between 2 people, but not more. (Blue, Red & Gold only.)
- We do not give refunds or take responsibility for lost or stolen concession cards, so please keep it safe.
- 6 month expiry date, (but we will accept longer)
- Cannot be transfered to another person past 6 months after purchase
Beginners Green Concession Card
- Not transferable to another person
- Can be used at to a later date for classes missed up to the expiry date.
example#1: if you missed Salsa Beginners week#4 you can use this card at a later date in another Salsa beginners course on week#4.
example#2: If you only have week#6 unsused this card and all other sessions were used up, you may only use the missed class on week#6, it cannot be used for week#7
example#3: If you get sick a used only one session, you may use the remaining sessions in a later course once you can come back.
- You cannot buy a later course and back date to a earlier course.
- 6 Month Expiry Date
- Not Transferable to another type of dance style e.g. If you purchase a Salsa Beginners Deal you cannot transfer to Bachata or Kizomba.
- Must be used for the Beginners courses in one style only
- For one person only per course.
- Explicitly no refunds on any purchase.
Note: if you need more flexibility please get a regular concession card instead.
- Beginners concession Deal lasts until 24hrs after the start date then goes up to full price until the cut off date. The cut off date is week#2 of a beginner course.
Platinum Card Terms & Conditions
- These type of concession cards are an optional card that can only be used for Improvers. Intermediate & Advanced levels, it's designed to encourage Intermediate dancers to improve their dancing by repeating fundamentals.
- You get a lower level class on the same night you check in for a improver or Intermediate class, or 2 for 1. These cannot be stored up and must be used as the same dance style on the same day as the concession marked off on the same night you do your current Improvers or intermediate class. So for example if you are a Platinum Kizomba Intermediate dancer you mark off your Intermediate class and you can do beginners Free. Example#2 If you are Salsa Improvers Platinum/Gold Level you can turn up to you current improver class and do a free beginner class, but only on the same day you did your improver class. You cannot split it over another day, for example if you do improvers one day then try get a free beginner class on other day.
- These cards cannot be shared between 2 people
- Non Transferable to another person but can be put on hold.
- You need to pass a grading with a high mark to attain these cards & will be notified if you can get one.
Example; If you are Beginner Bachata Dancer and an Intermediate Salsa Dancer with a platinum grade, you can only use the Platinum Card for the Intermediate level Salsa class and a lower class on the same night, in otherwords you check in for 2 classes on 1 night. You cannot use these across dance styles. If you are not an Intermediate dancer in Bachata this would mean if you may need a regular concession card. Once you reached the Intermediate level you could then use the platinum card for both Bachata & Salsa.
- We want to help our dancers get better and this is key, practice your fundamentals to get massive improvement, if its good for our teachers is great for our students.