Casa Publica Salsa Nights
Fiesta Friday Salsa Dance Nights
Join us for a fun filled hot n spicy night and come dance the night away!
☆ Easter Friday Salsa Night - Now Salsa Latina
Last minute update, we will be holding this night at Salsa Latina (12 Bath St) just this Friday, due to Casa Publica being closed on Easter Friday.
Same format and time 9:30pm till 12:30am and FREE Entry
See our facebook event here for this one off night > https://www.facebook.com/events/284951589858830
Date & Time:
- Every Friday Night
- 9:30pm til 12:30am
Social Dance Nights:
Every Friday there's a Salsa night. Come down and have a look, a drink, Dine and have a dance! It's the most popular Salsa weekly event. Anyone can come, this night is for everybody at all levels, dancers and non-dancers.
- Dance Floor will be available between 9:30 - 10pm to start, 10pm at the latest
- Inhouse DJ kicking off the music from a weekly selection from DJ-R with Kizomba to kick off.
- DJ-R from Salsa Latina Catering for all dance styles from 10pm: Salsa, Bachata, Kompa, Kizomba, Merengue, Cha Cha etc
- Please do support the night by buying a drink or food!
- Come and dine before you dance, spend a great night of wonderful food, drink & dancing, you can even watch people dance downstairs while you eat!
everyone is welcome
• Is there any Lessons
No, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
• I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!e.
• Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
• Can I come earlier?
Yes this is an open restaurant & bar, in-fact we encourage you to come try the amazing food at Casa Publica.
• Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin Night not a Reggaeton Latin Night .... Find out the difference >
• How come its Free?
We do this to support & grow the Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba community in Christchurch and New Zealand, our dance Classes offset the cost of running this event. So please support our Salsa Classes, Bachata Classes & Kizomba Classes.
• Will this night be running in Covid Level-2?
In Leve-1 this event runs as normal, but in Level-2 These Salsa Nights will be at Salsa Latina instead - 12 Bath St, same time, same format.
Casa Publica Salsa Nights Because its a bar/restaurant in Level-2 we wont be able to hold Salsa Events at Casa Publica, so until we are back in level-1 and while in level-2 we will hold these nights at the studio instead with some restrictions. Please read more about our Covid update & restrictions here >
Casa Publica: 40 New Regent St
(Corner of New Regent & Armagh St)
Christchurch, New Zealand.