Casa Publica Salsa Nights
Salsa Dance Party Nights at Casa Publica
Join us for a fun filled hot n spicy night and come dance the night away!
- Fridays from 16th October
- Time: 9:45pm - Late
Social Dance Nights:
Every Friday there's a Salsa night. Come down and have a look, a drink, Dine and have a dance! It's the most popular Salsa weekly event. Anyone can come, this night is for everybody at all levels, dancers and non-dancers.
- DJ-R from Salsa Latina Catering for all dance styles: Salsa, Bachata, Kompa, Kizomba, Merengue, Cha Cha etc
- Please do support the night by buying a drink or food!
- Come and dine before you dance, spend a great night of wonderful food, drink & dancing, you can even watch people dance downstairs while you eat!
everyone is welcome
• Is there any Lessons
No, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
• I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!e.
• Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
• Can I come earlier?
Yes this is an open restaurant & bar, in-fact we encourage you to come try the amazing food at Casa Publica.
• Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin Night not a Reggaeton Latin Night .... Find out the difference >
• How come its Free?
We do this to support & grow the Salsa, Bachata & Kizomba community in Christchurch and New Zealand, our dance Classes offset the cost of running this event. So please support our Salsa Classes, Bachata Classes & Kizomba Classes.
Casa Publica: 40 New Regent St
(Corner of New Regent & Armagh St)
Christchurch, New Zealand.