Christmas Latin Ball 2022
• Sat 10 December 2022
• Time: 8:30pm-12:30am
• Red & White Theme
It's Christchurch's Largest Latin & Salsa Ball of the Year! Come along in your finest outfit & dance the night away to the latest & greatest Latin dance music inc; Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Cha & Zouk on the dance floor. This is to celebrate a great year and a final get-together for the end of the year. During the night some of Christchurchs best Salsa & Latin dance performances, so come join us for the show, drink & dance at this years Christmas Latin Ball!
- Theme for This year: Red & White (wear white, red or both)
- Everyone is welcome. (No Vax Pass or Mask Required)
- Drinks: Bar available at the Cashmere Club (No BYO)
- Food: Bar & Restaurant Available at the Cashmere Club
- DJ Sets: Dave, Mike & Reuben playing the latest & greatest; Salsa, Kizomba, Bachata, Cha, Merengue, Caribbean Zouk & Brazilian Zouk
- MC: Warren
Performance Showcase 9:30pm:
#1 Latin Fire
#2 Salsa Latina
... more to come
$15 at the Door (Cash only)
50 Colombo St
Plenty of off Street parking with Large parking lot.
Come in through the main entrance and venue is on the left hand side.
• Is there any Lessons on thie night?
No, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
• Do I need to come in costume? It is a theme, but it not enforced. You are welcome to come regardless, costume or not.
• I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!e.
• Can I bring drinks?
No, because there is a bar at this venue
• Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
• Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin night not a Reggaeton Latin Night .... Find out the difference >