Christmas Salsa Ball
Christmas Salsa Ball 2020
Time & Date
Saturday 12th December 2020
It's Christchurch's Largest Latin & Salsa Ball of the Year! Come along in your finest outfit & dance the night away to the latest & greatest Latin dance music inc; Salsa, Bachata, Kizomba, Cha & Zouk on the dance floor. This is to celebrate a great year and a final get-together for the end of the year. During the night some of Christchurchs best Salsa & Latin dance performances, so come join us for the show, drink & dance at this years Christmas Salsa Ball!
Theme for 2020:
Santa Hat Theme (optional) Wear a Santa or Christmas themed hat for fun.
- DJ Sets: Dave & Reuben playing the latest & greatest; Salsa, Kizomba, Bachata, Cha, Merengue, Caribbean Zouk & Brazilian Zouk
- Party & Performance Showcase
- MC Warren
- Organisers: Latin Fire & Salsa Latina
- Everyone is welcome.
$15 at the Door (Cash only)
43 Hargood Street,
Plenty of off Street parking with Large parking lot.
When you arrive go through the main entrance on the ground floor go down the walkway to the right up to the end and to the right is the main entrance to the Sports Bar. This will be signs along the way!
• Is there any Lessons on thie night?
Not as yet, but we do recommend joining our beginner classes during the week at our Studio at Salsa Latina.
• Do I need to come in costume? It is a theme, but it not enforced. You are welcome to come regardless, costume or not.
• I'm a beginner dancer, should I come?
absolutely, its the fastest way to learn when mixing social dancing with regular Salsa classes you'll learn up 10 times faster. It's like practice on steroids!e.
• Can I bring drinks?
No, this is a bar and drinks can be purchased.
• Can I bring my friends?
Yes everyone is welcome including non-dancers.
• Is it a Latin Night or a Salsa Night?
This is a Partner dance based Salsa Latin night not a Reggaeton Latin Night .... Find out the difference >